Thursday, January 19, 2012

Morning Musings


So I blew a fuse in one half of the house this morning. Note to self: do not use blow dryer and space heater at the same time. But in my defense they were in completely different rooms! And to top it off our landlord “conveniently” had a guy doing some construction work on our basement stairs this morning so I could not get to the box. So, let’s recap, I blew a major fuse in the house (which I have never done before) and there was a guy there doing work on the stairs leading to the box (which has never happened before either!) so these two rare occurrences happened on the same morning at the same time. Great, lol. So I left the house late and with hair that was only half dry...did I mention I had a meeting with my executive director this morning?! Ha, can I start this day over? ;)

And as a side note due to a wind storm the night before our power was off for 8 hours, yes it was 20degrees outside AND inside the house. Awesome. I would like for our power to stay on for at least 24 hours straight! That would be nice ;)

Well, that’s it for my morning musings! Hope you have an awesome Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment