Monday, December 12, 2011

Music Monday: "Here Begin"


"The music of this album is an unmasked look at the longings of the human heart for beauty, for truth, for safety and love."


I haven't done a music recommendation in a while, but here is something that deserves recognition. Andrea Marie's first solo album titled "Here Begin" is an amazing piece of art. If you love the indie sound as much as I do and music that makes you feel then you might want to check this album out. Andrea is part of a larger community of musicians, including United Pursuit Band (http://unitedpursuit.com/). I can't get over her beautiful melodies and piano arrangements! Genius! 

 I have had this album on repeat since I got it. Just listening to every lyric of every song, soaking it in. Going to itunes and taking a listen will be worth your while!

check out the teaser video! All shot with a Cannon 5D....oh the possiblities ;)


I had to share, enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment